Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Greg of the Acid Girls Interviews DIGITALISM.

Photo: Nicholas Randolph Odd

During my stay in Berlin I was fortunate enough to inherit an endless playlist from Jamie (left) and Greg (right). My brother had befriended and photographed them the summer before my stay and were regular by the time I had hit town. I remember hanging out with the usual suspects drinking beers on their last night before their return to LA from a 5 month stay. After seeing them play at both Villa and Tape, spending many an evening with the two and learning what I could about the craft, as a parting gift they let me copy their Mac Book's Hard Drive. Both of them said they had downloaded the vast majority of it, and as for the originals free publicity couldn't hurt either. Anyways after searching through it for sometime I came across this Interview and I'd like to share it with you.


Don't Forget to Check Out The Acid Girls at http://www.myspace.com/acid_girls.
Or On the Raincity Review .Post Coming Soon with More Photos By Nicholas Randolph Odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ɬ